Serving Southeast Georgia and Coastal South Carolina
We can help you to find talented, professional musicians who best suit your needs for weddings, special events, parties, receptions and more!
Fill out our Hire Musicians form below to receive information on the best musicians for your needs.
Become a Member
We represent many of the finest professional musicians in the Lowcountry and have been serving Southeast Georgia and Coastal South Carolina since 1937. The AFM represents the interests of musicians and performers. See our Benefits page to learn more about how we can negotiate strong contacts with good wages and a secure retirement.
Follow Us On Facebook
See the latest entries from the AFM Local 447-704 Blog
Be sure to check out the full AFM Local 447-704 blog here»
American Federation Of Musicians Local 447-704 General Membership Meeting – June 3, 2019
American Federation Of Musicians Local 447-704 General Membership Meeting A General Membership meeting is scheduled for Monday June 3, 2019 at 7:30 p.m. at 533 East 41st Street, Savannah, GA...read more
The American Federation Of Musicians is the largest organization in the world dedicated to representing the interests of professional musicians and has been promoting and protecting our performers for over 110 years.
Click Here To Learn More About The AFM
AFM members, who number over 90,000, perform all styles of music—alternative rock, classical, pop, gospel, jazz, country, folk, rock, big band, reggae, contemporary Christian, etc. With such active members as Bruce Springsteen, Roberta Flack, Santana, Yo-Yo Ma, Sheila E, Suzanne Vega, The Goo Goo Dolls, Willie Nelson, and Branford Marsalis, there is a strong representation of major recording individuals and groups.
The AFM and Local 447-704 work diligently to:
- Protect the recorded works musicians produce from being exploited
- Promote our members’ live performances by providing several types of benefit programs that help them to build successful careers
- Lobby and advocate legislation and public awareness that protects musicians’ interests
- Negotiate collective bargaining agreements with the recording industry, motion picture industry, jingle industry, TV networks, National Public TV and Radio
- Provide excellent wages and working conditions for its members.